- To develop and codify application and software solutions that are bespoke, innovative and sustainable
- Engage with the macro-environment to look for new opportunities, capabilities and trends that would add value to the required development work
- Suggest changes in executing work processes to better drive value and benefits for the business
- Prepare and share recommendations for process and systems improvements in relevant area of accountability
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline is required, or equivalent work experience and technical training
- 5 or more years of Java experience managing application design, software development, maintenance and delivery with at least 2 years with application servers
- Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i Application Server; SQL Server; J2EE Application Server; JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Tomcat, or BEA WebLogic; Apache
- Strong relational database experience (DB2, Sybase, SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i)
- Strong background working in distributed Unix environments
Please visit our website www.communicate.co.za to submit your CV directly or to view other I.T related jobs. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area! For more information, please call Boitumelo Boikanyo on ----- or email on --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.