The purpose of the role is to execute on Provincial Retail Tied Sales & Service
Channel strategy and drive sales & Service distribution network that efficiently and
effectively delivers all the clients retail products & service to Provincial
customers and target market. This will include the achievement of product sales
targets and service standards and the delivery of an excellent, consistent customer
experience across all products & services at the lowest possible cost, in line with a
The role will also be responsible for executing & reporting on the initiatives
provided by Executive: Sales and Service Execution and to achieve these outcomes
in alignment to the Retail Cluster vision and growth strategies and right-sizing of
capacity across the channel.
This role leads and directs provincial Tied channel and strong leadership is required
to motivate and inspire the teams to achieve outstanding results.
The role has an official seat on the Provincial Sales and Service Distribution
Channel MANCO and represents the Tied sales & service channel.
- Three-Four year formal qualification
- Regulatory Examinations
- Certified Key Individual
- CFP (Advantageous)
- 5-8 years’ experience in Financial Services / Insurance Industry
- 4-6 years Leadership experience
- Experience in managing dynamic and fast paced distribution environment Business
- Sales and Services Strategies
- Extensive understanding of distribution networks, channels and efficiency models
- Financial/Insurance Retail Product knowledge
- Extensive customer experience
- Extensive experience in driving profitability margins
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the dynamics of the professional client market.
- Knowledge of best practices in the financial planning and financial advisory services.
- Knowledge and understanding of sales activity and productivity management processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial drivers of a sales and distribution mode with associations and industry bodies to support achievement of sales targets.
- Knowledge and appreciation of the need for consistency in advice and service delivery.