Job Purpose and Role:
The job purpose of the Senior Manager: Finance and Operations is to provide, maintain and enhance the professional level of internal support rendered, as required within the professional environment of the organisation. The role is to functionally oversee finance, risk and control, human resources, operations and information and technology at senior management level.
• Financial management of the organisation
• Ensure credibility and accuracy of finance information by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts and reporting to CEO, on a regular basis, progress against plan and reasons for material variances
• Provide management with advice on the financial implications of business activities
• Effective liaison with internal and external audit
• Effective liaison with investment consultants
Risk and Control:
• Establish and maintain risk management and combined assurance for the organisation
• Ensure that effective internal controls are in place
• Implement and monitor business continuity plans and processes
• Manage insurances to mitigate risk
• Oversee Human Resources management in accordance with policies, procedures and legal requirements
• Enhancement of the organisation''s Performance Management processes
• Develop and maintain the execution of operating policies to support overall company''s objectives.
• Oversee overall facilities and resources to enable the business to operate
• Implement and monitor Occupational Health & Safety requirements and chair of OHS Committee
Information and technology:
• Initiate improvements to document management system and software on regular basis
• Monitoring and enhancement of IT support services and policies
• Oversee overall IT resources to enable the business to operate
• Provide sufficient support to management
• Stakeholder engagement in relation to the role
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• Relevant business qualification
• Professional designation preferred
• At least 3 years of managerial experience
• Demonstrated skills/experience in overseeing the listed areas of responsibility.
• Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic management team
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interface all levels of stakeholders, management, the board and employees
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.