Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 Years in a Senior Technical Role
- Banking or Finance Services industry essential
- Experience in financial instrument valuations.
- Expert knowledge of IFRS 9 (Both working and implementation)
- Project Management skills.
- In-depth Valuation knowledge
- Strong Credit Loss Models
- Knowledge of model validation and model governance.
- Experience in regulatory reform relevant to valuations.
- Managing the annual audit process along with the relationship with auditors.
- Leading the business in taking the financial instruments expertise to buy-side clients.
- Supporting in areas of business development, practice development and strategy due to the high growth nature of the business this will be a key component of the role.
- Providing expert assistance for the teams testing of clients financial instrument valuations, across a wide range of instrument types and product classes, including valuation adjustments.
- Leveraging the internal valuation technology to provide quality services to clients.
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard-working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on: 087 -----
Recruitment Consultant: Maxine-Lee Naidoo or email:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.