If you are looking to join a Global Team then this is the career move for you! Our client, a top employer to thousands of talented people, is looking for a Senior Network and Security Engineer (SSL Inspection) to join their team. This company offers extensive growth opportunities as well as the opportunity to work with a creative and dinamic team.
Job Description Summary
We are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to provide support across multiple projects within our enterprise global network. This is a senior technical position, and requires strong troubleshooting and analytical skills combined with a keen ability to communicate well in both verbal and written form. The right candidate will possess experience in the different phases of the system life cycle, from design and implementation, including the development required documentation to functional administration, support and other activities associated to daily network operations.
- Project / Implementation activities:
- Support the architecture, design, deployment and integration
- Ability to discuss technical concepts and interdependencies with customers
- Experience gathering high level functional and operational requirements
- Experience developing and managing multiple system designs concurrently
- Develop design documentation, standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and implementation/deployment plans
- Operational activities:
- Test, install, configure and upgrade new and existing network components to ensure optimal performance
- Perform disaster recovery testing
- Perform system monitoring and analysis and performance tuning to identify problems or areas of improvement and formulate potential solutions.
- Respond to incidents and request for issues and enhancements in the network.
- Act as an escalation contact for issues encountered with the network infrastructure
- Provide RCAs for incidents
- Engage with external vendors for support and enhancement activities
- Develop and generate reports on a recurring basis
- Support integration activities to other IT Systems
- Provide after-hours and on-call production support on a rotating basis.
Additional Job Description
Candidate must have the following knowledge, experience, and abilities:
At least 6 years’ experience working in a global enterprise network environment (over 100 sites)
At least 8 years’ experience in a implementing, administering and troubleshooting large datacenter network infrastructure devices, including: routers, switches, wireless access points, controllers, WAN optimizers and monitoring applications
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Cisco CCNP R/S and Security
Cisco CCIE R/S and Security
Deployment and configuration experience with Cisco’s FirePOWER Threat Defense (FTD) functionality, services, management tools and appliances.
Experience with implementing and supporting SD-WAN technologies with Cisco iWan, Prime, APIC-EM and Live Action.
Previous experience in the operational management and monitoring of multiple customer security environments vendor products and security governance.
Experience within all areas of network security technologies including but not limited to:
SSL / TLS
Deep Packet Inspection (DPI-SSL)