- Degree level qualifications in engineering or similar technical subject.
- Demonstrable experience of project management of onshore wind projects, either as developer or consultant.
- Excellent IT skills particularly MS Excel/Word/Project and PowerPoint.
- Evidence of technical competence, self-motivation, ability to use own initiative, flexible, problem solving approach.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary engineering environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly & concisely in English, both verbally & written and ability to explain technical issues to non-engineers, including Clients.
- The successful candidate will be required to produce and review technical reports for clients, so attention to detail is paramount.
- Experience in consultancy environment, and in a client facing role
- Ability to influence and motivate stakeholders within a complex environment,
- Ability to lead/chair and present at meetings etc.
- Able to collate, analyse and act upon complex and diverse information from a variety of sources and give advice for project level decision making.
- Ability to work in a second language.
- Willingness to travel both locally and globally.
- Recognised Project Management training.
- Lead the delivery of onshore wind consultancy (owner’s/lender’s technical advisor) projects for clients worldwide and ensure they are delivered on time, on budget and with zero errors.
- This includes coordination of internal MM, and external resource where needed, deliverable review and acceptance, budget and time adherence, client liaison, and internal reporting on onshore wind projects.
- Preparation of bids for new work.
- Supporting major wind project developments.
- Providing engineering input from initial assessment through to technical and economic feasibility, due diligence, construction monitoring and acceptance.
- Reviewing and preparing technical and non-technical reports to a high standard including specifications, reports, proposals, calculations and contracts.
- Providing technical tender support.
- Actively assisting with business development and client management.
- Attending client and site visits as required (worldwide).
- Reviewing and preparing technical specification and design drawings.
- Working effectively on several projects concurrently to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Support and mentor the career development of Junior Engineers.
- Provide technical support to a wide variety of stakeholders including developers, original equipment manufacturers, regulators and financing institutions
- The role is varied in its nature and will include working on a range of international renewable projects providing:
- Technical advisory/due diligence for lenders, developers and investors
- Owner''s engineering, construction supervision and design services
- Concept and FEED design engineering.
- Feasibility studies.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.