Our client in the Logistics industry is recruiting for a Senior Operations Manager for their Johannesburg branch. Successful candidate must have 10 years’ experience within Cross border.
- Coordinate the movement of trucks to various locations for loading and offloading
- Plan loads and make necessary bookings of trucks to accommodate customer demand.
- Compile weekly/monthly reports for the senior management as and when required
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Resolve problems Conduct daily operational meeting with Operations team/Workshop/QHSE/HR.
- Ensure that drivers worksheets are completed accurately for processing.
- Monitor trucks fuel usage and adapt to lower fuel rates/routes.
- Ensure all client queries are addressed and feedback provided to client within 24 hours
- Ensure all ISO/HAZ/SQAS procedures are in place.
- Supervise the work of Operations/Workshop/Stores personnel.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Coordinate Southbound and Northbound logistics operations, such as transportation activities.
- Degree or Diploma
- 10 years’ experience with Cross border distribution
- Southbound and Northbound experience is essential
- Financial management analysis of performance reports
Please send your CV to <--------Please upload your CV here-------- or for more information, contact us on----- (VoIP) or 031 -----.
In sending your CV, you confirm that you have read and understood our POPI Policy found on our website <--------Please upload your CV here--------. Should you be unsuccessful for this particular position, you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database which you confirm is true, correct and up to date. Should a suitable opportunity arise we will contact you and request your permission to submit your information.