Minimum requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or related tertiary qualification in Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering is essential.
- Must have a valid South African driving licence.
- Extensive previous experience with strong minerals processing acumen.
- Must be able to work with the following software programmes: Microsoft Office Suite, Process simulations and E-Curve.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and administration skills.
- Email CV to jeff@------
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support for all products to branch networks including site visits, troubleshooting and debottlenecking of client process plants.
- Processing audits.
- Compiling technical reports.
- Managing the conceptual process design, flowsheet development and mass balances.
- Determining equipment sizing, selection and specifications.
- Overseeing cold and hot commissioning.
- Conducting total cost of ownership evaluation studies and justifications.
- Compiling and convert technical and commercial proposals.
- Developing and implementing process solutions and the Brownfields strategic plan.
- Gathering and sharing market intelligence.
- Hosting technical and process presentations to customers and industry associations.
- Coordinating and leading the process solutions commissioning with branch networks.
- Assisting with product development.
- Understanding and interpreting technical drawings.
- Providing key inputs into product and strategic plans.
- Assisting with the development of new products to complement and improve the product line.
- Supporting all marketing efforts which includes conferences, shows and technical presentations.
- Mentoring junior process and application engineers.
- Publishing technical papers.
- Adhering to HSE and Housekeeping requirements at all sites, branches and customer sites.
- Adhering to the Duty of Care Policy at all times.
- Email CV to --------Please upload your CV here-------->
Salary package, including benefits, are negotiable depending on experience gained.