Safely Manage the Project, control costs within budget, and ensure that the Project is completed timeously as per schedule with quality “Top of Mind”, by using the skills and technical capabilities of the selected Team.
Management of Sub-Units, Internal and External Customers, Internal Sub-Unit Integration, Integration across Business Areas.
- Post graduate Qualification in Project Management
- Minimum 15 Years mining & minerals related experience
- Experience in international projects, specifically turn-key
- Portfolio Management Experience
- Must demonstrate superior management and organizational skills
- Must be computer literate and be able to learn and use the company in house systems
- Must have good presentation and communication skills
- Must exhibit professionalism and cordiality with customers, suppliers and staff
- Must have proven business development/customer relations experience
- Must have the capacity to adequately handle work stress and be able to meet project deadlines
- Must be decisive, have business shrewdness and can demonstrate solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities
- Conversant with principles, procedures and governing regulations of construction contract services
- Skills in working and communicating effectively with all levels of project functional groups in a multi-discipline construction environment
- Proficiency in contract verbalism, good report writing, analytical and computer skills
- Understanding of an EPC project environment
- Strong experience and skills in handing contractor consultant progress claims, variation claims and other issues that arise during typical design, procurement and construction contracts
- Knowledge of the laws and ordinances regulating building construction.
- Smart and professional appearance.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Communicator and motivator with the ability to communicate across all levels of seniority from the workforce through to Senior Management level
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Good work ethic
- Manage, organize and review the work of support staff
- Prepare clear and concise reports
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.