- Honors Degree in Industrial Psychology or Psychology
- A Project Management qualification is essential
- At least 10 -15 years Change Management experience
- Change Management certification or designation desired
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Global exposure
- Project Planning
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills, creative and innovative when necessary.
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work in ambiguous situations
- Drive the implementation of projects, learning initiatives and all other change initiatives which will directly impact the business as defined in the implementation approach.
- Provide on-site or virtual support to the relevant target audience as contracted in the implementation approach.
- Develop Change Strategies and Change Plans
- Develop and execute Stakeholder Engagement Strategies and plans
- Stakeholder Management-National and Provincial
- Develop and manage Change communication
- Develop and execute readiness assessments
- Perform Programme Management functions
- Review Programme and Project documents
- Co-ordinate training
- Provide oversight to the operations of the Change Networks
- Participate in the governance structures of the Programme
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.