We create more than exceptional software
CyberPro Consulting is a Microsoft Gold Partner as well as Oracle Java partner that develops Line of Business Systems, Mobile Apps as well as Web Applications. Our expertise extends to System Integration, Database Development and Business Intelligence solutions.
Our Service offering spans the full software development lifecycle, from Business Analysis, Software Architecture and Development through to Quality Assurance and post deployment Support.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager, Infrastructure Modernisation We are going to be refreshing all our infrastructure hardware, so we need someone who will be able to direct a project, attend executive steering committees, put together executive level reports, and have a high level working maturity
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages multiple projects and establishes Project Management Methodology artifacts through project Initiation, Planning, Monitoring and Controlling, Execution and Closure.
- Maintains balance against competing project priorities for multiple project assignments.
- Oversees all phases of the project, coordinating with the business area, vendors, and other relevant areas of IT, communicating regularly with team members and stakeholders.
- Conducts requirements gathering, feasibility, risk, regulatory compliance, and ROI analyses for proposed projects. Presents a recommendation related to project feasibility. Assesses and vets high level resource needs during project initiation and partners with resource manager to develop sourcing plan to accommodate needs.
- Determines project timelines, milestones, actionable tasks and priorities using appropriate tools and communicates them to project stakeholders and team members.
- Manages changes to project scope, schedule and budget using appropriate validation techniques to keep the project plan accurate, updated, reflective of authorized project changes. Facilitates client acceptance of changes and their impact.
- Formalizes final acceptance and closure for the project based on satisfactory achievement of outcomes from the sponsor/client.
- Manages work plan and staffing for each phase of project and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project team members.
- Leads a project team
- Reviews/gathers status reports and input by project team and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Delegates tasks and responsibilities appropriately.
- Influences, sets priority, and holds team members accountable for assigned tasks.
- Identifies and resolves conflicts among team members.
- Effectively summarizes project status and communicates to senior leadership.
Please send me your profile to Leigh-AnneM@------ or contact me on 011 ----- for more information.