- Matric Certificate / Grade 12 Certificate.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Food & Beverage management / operations.
- Experience with food costs, stock management, finance / Accounting and general management of the kitchen and FOH.
- Must be able to communicate professionally in English and Afrikaans, both written and verbal.
- Prior experience demonstrating abilities to communicate with discretion, tact, and diplomacy required.
- Must be able to multi-task and display the ability to recognize that the guests’ interests and needs are always primary.
- Must be able to work daytime, evening, late-night, weekends and holidays as business dictates.
- Maintain daily operation by enforcing and ensuring compliance with policies and standard operating procedures; enforcing and guiding production, productivity, quality, and guest-service standards; assist in determining and implementing system improvements.
- Assist with restaurant financial objectives by adhering to annual forecasts and budgets: analysing variances; initiating corrective actions; monitoring financial controls; assist with development and implementation of strategies to increase average meal checks.
- Maintain guest’s satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food and beverage service offerings; initiate improvements; build relationships with customers.
- Assist with selection, training, and development of all restaurant team members.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures.
- Complying with health and safety regulations, legal regulations and maintaining security systems.
To apply, please send your CV with your salary expectations to --------Please upload your CV here-------->
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.