Job & Company Description:
- To plan the daily trips by allocating drivers to vehicles and trips ensuring the required deliveries will be completed on time and in full as per customer orders or service level agreements.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- At least 5-7 years of proper and similar experience in planning / tracking environment
- Senior Route Planner shall:
- Deliver a least cost route plan via the planning tool.
- Ensure the least cost daily route plan is achieved for the entire fleet.
- Ensure that the planning tool database is accurate and up to date
- Ensure that the daily route plan is adhered to.
- Ensure daily feedback from vehicle expediters is input into the planning system
- Liaise with on-site operations staff to be 100% aware of daily operational activities which may influence planning.
- Deliver documentation and analysis on assigned projects
- Ensure that NDDs for customers are accurate
- Ensure management and operational reporting is accurate and up to date.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in a logistics related field or Mathematics
CTC package of between R600 000 and R850 000 per annum
For more Supply Chain jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Recruitment Consultant- Supply Chain