Qualification and Experience required:
- BCom /BTech Degree in Information Technology
- Microsoft certifications (server 2012 r2, server 2016/19)
- Office 365 and Azure
- 10 years’ experience in a Microsoft server environment looking after day to day administration and operations.
- Experience in design, setup, configuration and support
- Experience in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, MS Server 2012 – 2019, Hyper-V, SCOM, SCCM, SCVMM, Backup Software such as Veeam, Microsoft Azure, Office365, MS Endpoint Protection, Group policy management, Powershell,
- Knowledge of and experience in the Fortigate Firewalls, IIS, Mimecast, MS Service Manager , SQL Server 2012 – 2019, SQL Scripting, SSRS, SSIS, SharePoint, Dynamics AX is advantageous
- Design and deploy new applications and enhancements to existing Core applications, software, and operating systems for customers.
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Integrate servers, including e-mail, print, and backup servers and their associated software into enterprise systems.
- Ensure system connectivity of all servers, shared software, Core Technologies, and other applications.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Perform routine system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation