Our Client is an International Provider of top payment solutions to a broad market of Value Chain operators in South Africa. The company's head office is in Europe so the backing the SA market has, is unfounded.
They require an experienced Senior Software Developer who is willing to also mentor a team, to join them urgently. You need to be detail-oriented and have excellent problem solving and analytical abilities. You should have good communication skills and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Coding, testing and debugging programs according to standards
- Modifying, expanding and updating applications
- Communicating with a team that includes analysts, engineers and quality assurance testers in order to coordinate and document application development and testing
- Developing software prototypes
- Recommending system changes and enhancements
- Documenting software specifications and training users
- Backend / server-side development experience
- Design and specification experience
- Web service experience (Web API in particular; WCF useful)
- NET 4.5+ using C# and ASP.NET
- Angular 4+
- MS SQL / T-SQL experience
- Knowledge of Agile Development (Scrum)
- History and knowledge of creating high performance, robust systems
- MVC (preferably 5)
- Diploma / degree in software related field
- .NET Core exposure
- Cross-system integration experience
- Deployment experience (Octopus Deploy, etc.)
- AWS Services (Lambda, API Gateway, Data Pipelines, Aurora etc.)
Experience: 3 - 5 years.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements for the role. Please take note of the preferred skills and experience as well as this can put you ahead in the short-listing process.
If you have not heard from the Recruiter within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.