Job & Company Description:
Join and award-winning International corporate and be involved in the creation of completely new applications or, build upon the functionality of existing ones and the development of company technology solutions to improve functionality.
- Diploma or Degree in Software Development
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 5+ years hands on development experience using Microsoft .NET technologies to build Micro Service Architecture, Event Driven Architecture, Web Applications.
- Experience\Solid Understanding in the below frameworks: .NET Core, MVC .Net Framework 4.6., WebApi Net Framework 4.6., Asp.Net Core, Angular, SQL Server or Azure SQL and/or NoSQL
- Experience\Understanding of DevOps practices including: Continuous integration/Deployment (CI/CD), QA Automation, Release Process, Cloud Development, Health Monitoring, Feature Toggle based development, Cross Function collaboration
- Experience\Understanding to the below testing toolset: Postman, Insomnia, MSTest/NUnit, Protractor, Jasmine, JMeter, OWASP ZAP
- Experience\Understanding to Cloud technologies including: Azure and Google
- OOP programming (theoretical and practical experience of design principles and patterns)
- Experience\Understanding with: Agile methodologies, BDD (Behaviour Driven Development), Test Driven Development (TDD), Driven Design (DDD), Event Driven Architecture, API Gateways and Service Discovery
- Involved in independent research contributing to technical discussions where required.
- Ensure the SCRUM Team has the highest level of code quality and test coverage.
- Liaise with Business Analysts, Product Managers and/or internal/external customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Ensure compliance of final product with end-user specifications through regular reviews with designated end-user groups where applicable.
- Regular code reviews with colleagues to identify bugs and performance problems ensuring code and product quality
- Review of user feedback and proposing/implementing action plans for development.
- Contribute to the training of team members on agile development practices, use of appropriate design patterns and SOLID/design principles in their day-to-day work.
- Contribute to the technical ownership of projects/tasks ensuring their successful completion to project deadlines.
For more IT jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Senior IT Recruitment Consultant