As a software engineer at DVT you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most established designers in the country with the latest technologies.
Opportunity to work on high-profile consumer apps with up to a million users as a developer of native iOS applications, your Swift, Objective-C, XCode and iOS skills will deepen as you work on high-profile consumer apps as part of Digital Transformation projects.
Join DVT’s team of top-class iOS developers. You will be exposed to Swift, Objective-C and related development languages, coupled with an Agile approach to create world class mobile apps.
We are looking for iOS developer’s who will be responsible for the development of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other DVT engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
We have more than 50 Mobile app developers at DVT in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban working on medium to large scale mobile projects for local and international clients.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience within iOS development.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- OOP experience.
- TDD experience (beneficial).
If you are interested in learning more about the above opportunity and having a coffee with one of our practice leads, please send through a copy of your CV to (JBadenhorst@------). Be sure to check out --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.