- Develop Integrations & solutions using Integration tool-web Methods
- Create and expose SOAP web services, REST services, API through web Methods SOA. Work on web Methods ESB, Terracotta, Mediator, Integration Server to build services
- Developing web Methods utilities for teams to support their solutions
- Use Cross vista for Deployment, Tortoise SVN for Version control and maintenance of codes
- Installing & Configuring SOA/AKANA Software and upgrading the AKANA infrastructure
- JDBC, JMS, Flat File, Task, Basics of CAF, RDBMS, Process Designing, optimise for process (BAM), monitoring services, REST services, error handling, advanced java services
- Five years of experience of application integration using the web Methods application integration suite
- Java / JEE, .NET Programming, and frameworks
- Web Methods integration frameworks
- Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as MOM, XSLT, SOA, UDDI, EDA, REST, XML, FTP, WSDL, and SOAP
- Post matric tertiary qualification
Please visit our website www.communicate.co.za to submit your CV directly or to view other I.T related jobs. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area! For more information, please call Bukelwa Sakawuli on ----- or email on --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.