- Achieve target specified - Telephone calls 90% answered within 30 seconds - logged (monthly target varies according to telephone calls received for the month)
- Achieve target specified - 95% e-mails logged (monthly target varies according to e-mails received for the month)
- Effective timekeeping - Not late more than 3 occasions monthly
- Ensure team leader is informed an hour before start of shift of absence or late coming
- Ensure unplanned leave is captured within 2 days of returning to work.
- To ensure that training is completed during required deadlines (Time line to be set at registration and agreement made with Team Leader).
- Ensure QA average of 98% is achieved on all e-mail call assessments based on E-mail QA scorecard
- Ensure QA average of 90% is achieved on all Telephone call assessments - based on Telephone QA Scorecard
- Adherence to 26 hours and 40 minutes time spent on Auxiliary code (Tea/Comfort, Lunch)
Qualification Essential Competency:
- Grade 12
- Soft Skills
- ITIL Awareness
- 2 Year Service desk experience
- 1 - 2 Years‚?? experience in a service desk environment
- Technical IT Qualification
Service Desk Open plan Environment
- Candidate will be required to use headsets to communicate with users telephonically and also be able to type on computer keyboard
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.