This is the business you want to work for! A leading Fintech owned and run by some of the biggest and best entrepreneurs in SA; they are fast growing and taking the group risk insurance market by storm!
As a C# developer a clever clot: a leader at heart, highly educated, technical savvy & committed. There are new products being developed and product ranges expanded which you will have a heavy had in! It doesn’t get too much better than this.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- In depth working knowledge in the Microsoft stack, ASP.NET through to SQL Server.
- C# is essential
- OOP / OOD & Design Patterns.
- ERP, Web Security, Micro services / Rabbit MQ, Azure would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- You will consult back to the business on technology. You will conceive of new products based on technology enablement. You will problem solve change requests. You will play an active hand in business & its’ strategy.
- You will work with a team of leaders who are genuinely invested, most are tech guys are highly educated in technology as well as what it can achieve.
- You will be part of a strong team of developers to support you. You will teach, guide & mentor.
- Your will define the architectural strategy as well as the design and implementation
- Your will be required to code from time to time, bouncing ideas with the devs, building POCs, streamlining code, optimising – challenging the team and showing them how it’s done.
- This role is going to challenge your mathematical ability as much as it will challenge your technical scope.
- A BSC for something similar
- Very good maths mark and an ability to apply Mathematics in your daily job.
Reference Number for this position is ND42916 which is a permanent position based in and around Gauteng; offering a salary of R600k to R720k p/a cost to company, + Bonus + profit share once you have a foot in the door. Contact Nicole on <--------Please upload your CV here-------- , at <--------Please upload your CV here-------- or call her on----- to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!