Our client is a leading International Technology Organization, and they are seeking an Advanced Infrastructure Solutions Architect to join their organization within Data Centre Infrastructure.
Objectives of this role:
Conduct solutions investment planning
- The Al Solutions Architect optimizes the solution portfolio and investment for their clients, aligning with the business strategies and priorities. They use relevant business cases and apply their industry knowledge and ICT infrastructure domain knowledge including communication cabling, integrated security, Uptime and TIA Institutes legislation, Utilities and distribution, and physical infrastructure building turnkey solutions in line with the client's needs. These individuals identify and create demand for solutions that drive sales and ensure the financial viability for deployment, preparing and reviewing cost estimates
- The AI Solutions Specialist contributes to the establishment of AI as the leader and visionary in the provision of innovative ICT infrastructure solutions and supports the local or regional business units and business unit heads to achieve their sales and business objectives. They will advise on the design of go-to-market campaigns that will be used to target the potential markets and clients. They use the information gathered on target markets, potential clients and most favourable business models to develop strategies to penetrate markets effectively. These individuals drive sales engagement to identify key clients and actively target client segments. They work with various internal teams to define and execute appropriate client collateral, sales tools, marketing and sales programmes and provide training to ensure these teams receive the required tools, content and coaching to increase client penetration and acquisition.
Set commercial objectives,
- These individuals set commercial and other objectives, drive the achievement of these objectives and report against these objectives. They collaborate with solution stakeholders to document and manage the formal plan of record including business outcomes, release plan, investment plan, resource plan, assumptions, risks and issues.
Define functional requirements
- The AI Solutions Architect works closely with clients to document functional requirements and needs including business use cases and scenarios as well as non-functional requirements for the solution. They partner with Engineers, Consultants, Technical Architects and Solution Architects to ensure the proper interoperability of the recommended product and solution within the entire solution being proposed to the client. These individuals lead and own proof of concept. They conduct solution design reviews to ensure capacity to provide the solution and the profitability to the business, whilst ensuring client requirements are met.
Manage stakeholder relationships
- The AI Solutions Architect works closely with the relevant stakeholders to contribute to the development of Service Level Agreements (SLA's). They conduct monthly reviews to evaluate SLA performance and outline investments and process improvements to meet or exceed SLA expectations. These individuals engage suppliers around new technologies ensuring supplier and business expectations in these technology areas are understood and met. They own and mature the relationship with their clients to achieve high levels of client satisfaction.
Conduct business reviews
- AI Solutions Architect co-ordinate client reviews and facilitate program reviews to monitor progress, ensure stakeholder alignment, manage risks, make decisions and realise the business value from the investment portfolio. They develop and distribute the information of the program to senior management teams
Ensure efficient operations
- The AI Solutions Architect ensures the operation of solutions by working closely with delivery and operational teams. They ensure the testing, installation, deployment and maintenance of the solution at the client site in line with service level agreements.
- The individual displays a strong orientation towards ensuring client satisfaction and service delivery. They are reliable and able to produce a high quality of work. They have good verbal and written communication skills and are able to interact with all levels in the business. They are skilled at project management and they use their expertise of the solution market to influence and negotiate solution offerings that outsmart the competitor.
- Analyses, specifies, updates and makes available specifications to implement designed solutions in accordance with the customer needs. Selects appropriate technical options optimising the balance between costs, quality, energy efficiency, availability, scalability and standards. Identifies change requirements and the components involved. Maintains alignment between business evolution and technology developments.
- Plans, supervises and implement research methodologies and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to electrical data centre engineering projects
- Responsible for providing capital project programs for new equipment or major repairs. Authorizes budgets, estimating labour, material and construction costs
- Plans, supervises and implement research and methodologies, and procedures to apply principles of engineering th