Our client is the developer and integrator of a cloud-based Decision Engine which is applied to the decision management processes of credit industry Originations, Marketing and Account Management and will be delivered to the client’s customers as a hosted service.
Working from home and travelling as required your role will be to engage with client system management and technical teams in order to understand and document the integration requirements between the decision platform and the various host systems, including Application Processing, Account Processing and/or Collections systems.
You should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in consumer credit, financial services consulting or financial services industry as a Business Analyst.
- Own the business design for Decision Platform integration projects to which you are assigned. This includes:
- Participate in client design meetings, where system functionality will be discussed, and the solutions will be tailored and configured to deliver to client requirements.
- Be the primary point contact for your clients, manage your deadlines and assist in feedback to the client when required.
- Participate in discussions on system capabilities and integration requirements within the working team of both clients and colleagues.
- Engage with client system management and technical teams in order to understand and document the integration requirements between the decision platform and the various host systems, including Application Processing, Account Processing and/or Collections systems.
- Assist business analysts with the documentation of parameter settings, data field mappings, function and purpose for integration between the decision platform and multiple host processing platforms, including QC of the work that they produce.
- Implementation of business configuration in the decision platform solution to be delivered to the client, including the sign-off of internal testing before handover to client for SIT and UAT.
- Participate in ad-hoc credit risk consulting assignments, either product focussed or of a general nature, across all aspects of the credit lifecycle.
- Deliver training and onsite strategy consulting to the clients.
- Participate in design and delivery of additional decision platform functionality.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Business, finance, engineering or related discipline preferred.
- Formal Business Analysis qualification
- Direct experience on the client side of business is advantageous.
- Past accomplishments must include configuration and implementation of decisioning solutions and/or processing solutions successfully:
TRIAD - FICO
Blaze - FICO
Strategy Manager SEM3 - Experian
Powercurve - Experian
Smart Suite - Principa
- Must be comfortable interfacing with senior client management. Must have proven ability to interact with all levels within an organization, from most junior to most senior, from all aspects of technical and operational business.
- Knowledge and experience with operational credit systems, from applications processing, account processing and collections
- Must be a self-starter with entrepreneurial approach to client interactions.
- Requires high levels of energy, resilience and ability to display creativity in developing solutions and codifying offerings.
- Strong Excel skills advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.