Our client in the Insurance industry is looking for a Specialist IT Senior Developer to perform system program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- 1. Contribute to organizations objectives for IT Development
- Liaise with customers, stakeholders, Product Managers and Product Owners to understand and maintain a high-level understanding of the current and upcoming requirements for the system
- Develop and maintain models that meet end-user requirements, including recommended Domain and Use Case Models (TCF) based on technical specifications.
- Implement the solution within the defined framework for user requirements
- 2. Develop and maintain IT Administration Systems (Operational Excellence)
- Liaise with client to understand and communicate the non-functional requirements for the system
- Serve as a resource to help the teams make appropriate system and component level design decisions during implementation
- Responsible for the full system development life cycle
- Design Front end graphical user interface
- Design software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation.
- Incorporate security requirements into design
- Support and maintain software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Review and provide input to user documentation
- 3. Conduct User Requirement Analysis (User Orientation)
- Customize systems for individual customer needs - understanding and recommending the best customization based upon the customer''''s needs (which include anticipation of their needs and explaining it in layman terms).
- Complete all valid service desk within reasonable time.
- 4. Responsible for Future Orientation
- Adherence to standards to maximize the future investment value and minimizing costs
- 5 years’ experience in IT Development
- 1-year experience in long term insurance industry
- Microsoft certification (MCSD)
- IT related degree/diploma
Send your CV and latest pay slip to --------Please upload your CV here--------
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps