Key Outputs and Accountabilities
- Preparation of individual company and consolidated financial statements, required note disclosure details for quarterly and annual external reporting
- Own the process for research, recommendation and documentation of ad hoc accounting treatment papers and all technical accounting queries across the business as well as acting as liaison with the external auditors in relation to these and other audit issues
- Compliance to SOX, IFRS, internal and external audit as well as other SA regulatory bodies
- Ensure monthly HFM submissions are completed accurately and on time
- Ensure revenue and costs are properly accounted for.
- Ensure a simplified and standardised month end processes are followed
- Identify opportunities to eliminate process inefficiencies
- Provide value adding and analytical insights for the whole group
- Drive the elimination of unnecessary companies and company structure
- Provide technical accounting expertise for significant group transactions and in the preparation of financial statements for the group
- Provide a support role in the development of Information Systems, including but not limited to HFM interfaces and data extraction
- Project work including cost saving initiatives and process optimization
- Assistance with ad-hoc activities within the department
- Attendance of stock counts and ensure compliance to hard close and year end procedures
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information contact please contact us on -----
Recruitment Consultant: Trevor Hanekom - thanekom@------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.