The Ideal Candidate
- Must have a minimum of +-5 years Strategic Project Management experience.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have demonstrated experience in managing projects and project budgets.
- To develop the organizational project plan by identifying projects, sourcing and collating project data and developing an integrated project plan annually and as required
- To identify project planning challenges by analysing the different projects and their plans, identifying dependencies and impacts, reviewing resourcing requirements and limitations and making recommendations monthly and as required
- To develop project plans by understanding the required deliverables, key stakeholders and timeframes, developing the project plan, engaging with stakeholders, securing commitment to the project plan and securing approval for the plan as required
Project and Resource Coordination and Monitoring
- To approve project plans by reviewing specific project plans in the context of the master project plan, analysing resource requirements, identifying capacity constraints and providing recommended amendments to the project plan in the overall organizational context monthly and as required
Stakeholder Engagement and Coordination
- To support project managers by engaging with them to understand their project plans, budgets, and deliverables, providing input into the project plans, linking their project into the other organizational projects, and supporting amendments and updating of project plans.
- Minimum Qualification – An NQF 7 qualification in Project Management or similar qualification is required.
NB – Please note that due to COVID 19, recruiters are not able to contact each applicant. However, for peace of mind, your CV will automatically be kept on our database for any future positions that may match your skills and competencies.
Motivation: “Doubt is pain too lonely to know that faith is its twin brother”
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.