- Have a solid understanding of: Advance Network Management; VPN technologies and concepts
- Have good knowledge and understanding of Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Have knowledge of specialised tools for monitoring the WAN / LAN
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with a broad base of end users
- Have a very good understanding of ASA Firewalls
- Have networking experience in Cisco Router, Switches and Firewall Configurations
- Have a valid SA driver's license with own transport
- Be able to Install, configure, upgrade, monitor, maintain and administer all network related functions in Sibanye on the Local and Wide Area network infrastructure
- Plan and manage the delivery of networks and all telecommunications systems
- New products and services are evaluated against architectural frameworks, standards and policies
- Coordinate the rollout of software updates, network rearrangements, and the installation of new equipment and facilities with Repair, Engineering, and Field Operations, minimizing Customer impact and maximizing the productivity of Birch resources
- To ensure that all critical systems have a reliable backup to be used to restore either systems or data
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 business days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.