- Supply Chain Scope: Customer Service function (customer order management), Finished Goods Inventory Management function (multiple locations), 3PL Management function, inbound and outbound Transportation/Logistics Management function, and Procurement & Supplier Management function (third party suppliers as well as internal manufacturing plants). Excludes: Raw materials procurement and inventory management, and customer aftersales support function
- Stabilize and fix the currently non-functioning supply chain processes within the shortest time possible
- Deliver customer service level targets as well as the Financial sales and asset utilization targets each period while managing the total costs of the Supply Chain function
- Develop and implement state of the art supply chain processes: including but not limited to demand planning/forecasting; inventory planning; procurement; warehouse layout/configuration, and location optimization to achieve error free shipment with minimum pick-pack-ship cycle time.
- Lead and drive improvements in customer order fulfilment metric (in terms of “On Time In Full”) and error free shipments
- Collaborate with customers in each channel to seek continuous improvement opportunities for both
- Collaborate with 3 party suppliers and manufacturing plants to seek continuous improvement opportunities for both
Qualifications & Requirements:
- MUST Degree in Supply Chain Management or relevant
- Knowledge: End-to-End SC knowledge, demand planning, procurement, transportation modes, warehouse/distribution capabilities, ERP, MRP and WMS capabilities, logistics-related software applications, customer compliance programs, budget creation and management
- MUST 10 – 15 years’ experience in the supply chain function of any Omni channel distribution industry; 7-10 years of leadership experience; experience with e-commerce, demand planning, procurement, transportation management both IB and OB, and inventory planning;
If you would like us to assist you with future career opportunities, please apply directly.
For Supply Chain jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
We appreciate your interest, however if you have not had any response within 2 weeks from one of our consultant, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable career opportunity for your skills and experience becomes available.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.