- Manages the product deployment according to stock norms and Active Demand Management (ADM) decisions
- Guarantees the information on product availability.
- Analyzes the key performance indicators, detects gaps and launches action plan to meet customer commitments
- Sets up very short-term operational solutions in case of disruptions in supplies or crisis identified with the relevant partners (MO/SCI, Sales, SC Regions, SOEU, SOIC, COE, CBS)
- Supports deployment of "services"
- Contributes to solve customer requests (customer room) with the relevant partners (sales, SOEU, SOIC, MO/SCI, COE, CBS O2C)
Tactical Apects :
- Elaborate the annual and multiannual SC plans of the entity.
- Drive the demand forecasting process (Finished Products), including the lifecycle management of the products and services.
- Define the stock (standards of stocks and rules of management) and service policies.
- Ensures collected data and current demand cleansing and accuracy before elaborating forecast
- Influences/challenges stakeholders to validate the proposed forecasts, based on qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Implementation of demand collaboration with customers
- Elaborates phase in /phase out demand forecast by collaborating with region sales
- Elaborates scenarios to establish monthly, quarterly, and annual demand forecasts using the existing models
- Steer demand forecast accuracy and applies corrective action plan
- Reconcile forecast variance analysis with business trends and recommends progress plans to organization
- Maintain mix elaboration process maturity and facilitates the progress plan
Operational processes :
- In collaboration with the sales management, drive the management of the demand (for example process of engagement).
- Drive the logistic invoice and the arbitrations cost/service including, if necessary, packaging (downstream SC)
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BCom Degree (Supply Chain or Logistics)
- 6 + Years as a Supply Chain Manager
- Advanced Excel
- FMCG Industry preferred
- Supply and Demand Planning experience is crucial
If you would like us to assist you with future career opportunities, please apply directly.
For Supply Chain jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
We appreciate your interest, however if you have not had any response within 2 weeks from one of our consultant, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable career opportunity for your skills and experience becomes available.
For more information contact:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.