THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING:
- Responsible for the promotion and sales of tableware.
- Responsible to understand the market and customers.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets and the planned increase of market share via excellent customer service, appropriate sales and marketing activities and effective stock management.
- Maintain a current knowledge of market conditions and competition.
- Responsible to maintain and grow the dealer network for tableware.
- Responsible to maintain and grow the end user network for tableware.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations and other sales solutions to customers and various decision-making audiences.
- Establish and maintain ongoing rapport with existing and potential dealers and end users.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position to target markets.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of competitor’s products, services and solutions for comparison.
- Develop new accounts, maintain current accounts and expand the tableware database of customers.
- Responsible for weekly/monthly/quarterly sales data and reports.
- Manage sales, margins, inventory levels, and purchasing to maximize profitability within tableware.
- Develop rollout guides, training materials, and implementation plans for new products when needed.
- Identify opportunity across various market segments and develop action plans to improve performance in all market segments.
- Develop reports for evaluating the profitability of products.
- Track performance on all SKUs for tableware
- Develop sales and demand forecasts and actual sales analysis for the different market segments on a month-by-month basis.
- Develop a monthly promotional calendar to enhance sales and profits. Present promotional calendar for approval.
- Conduct dealer visits to monitor product performance and make recommendations.
- Build and maintain end user relationships and develop action plans to improve demand and sales within the end user market.
- Manage supplier relationships to include purchasing, the negotiation of rebate programs, as well as, tracking, and billing for rebates.
- Develop forecasts to ensure proper inventories are maintained in the warehouse.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.