- Bcom articles / Hdip in Tax.
- 5-7 years of experience in a Tax role.
- Experience with Compliance in accordance to Corporate Tax, Income Tax and VAT.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Tax queries and Audits - Investigate, understand and seek expert advice if necessary, to ensure that group has addressed any tax related risk or problem which has come to light.
- Ensure tax related queries are dealt with.
- Facilitate and provide information to relevant tax auditors.
- Ensure all tax correspondence files with tax related correspondence are completed.
- Reconciliations prepared between revenue authorities and for each country.
- Maintain a tax status table.
- Tax returns- Prepare provisional tax calculations and returns.
- Obtain sign off by Group Financial Accountant and prepare the relevant payment instruction.
- Co-Ordinate the payment thereof and ensure proof of payments are obtained on the day of payment.
- Ensure all other tax types i.e VAT, PAYE, STC, IT, WHT, Dividends tax, Import Duties are submitted timeously.
- Ensure Tax Clearance Certificates are obtained for all countries as needed.
- Withholding tax- ensure tax payments are calculated in terms of relevant countries tax legislation.
- Co-ordinate the review of withholding taxes in accordance with the timetable prescribed by relevant countries.
- Ensure return is submitted and stamped and proof is on file.
- Maintain good relationships with the relevant tax authority representatives.
- Ensure rates and treatments are in accordance to the latest statutory requirements.
- Remain abreast with all the tax updates.
- Assist with adhoc tax related projects.
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information, Contact us immediately. If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information, contact:
Communicate Sunninghill: -----
Recruitment consultant: Paballo Dikgwatlhe
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.