Experience & Qualification:
- At least 2-3 years bakery sales experience, preferably in a similar position in the FMCG industry
- Previous sales experience and having sold food ingredients with food industry or relevant is essential
- Proven track record with
- Technical Sales experience in marketing flavours/vitamins/pre-mixes or compounds and commodity food ingredients in food manufacturing is essential
- AIB Certificate / SA Chamber of Baking Certificate
- Tertiary qualification in Food Technology or related would be advantageous
- Conduct floor walk to determine stock levels and Out of Stock and maintain records
- Management of stock management and representation of brands
- Responsible for Stock Returns and the processing thereof
- Responsible for administration and weekly trade report to be completed and forwarded to National Sales Manager
- Developing new business and maintaining the existing business
- Overseeing and working to maximize sustainable growth and margin for prospective customers
- Conducting market research, follow sales trends and implementing key sales strategies together with the National Customer Manager
- Setting and achieving sales budgets
- Developing and acquiring sales and business from new and existing customers
- Ensure that orders are placed in time and tracked
- Responsible for the creation of new business accounts
- Responsible for the sales growth within the area
- Communication and interdepartmental synergy
Skills / Knowledge:
- Ability to build good trade relationships.
- Good administration skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Analytical thinker
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.