Qualifications and Experience:
- Newly Qualified CA(SA)
- 2 years in a Technical Role
- FIST Articles (Insurance)
- Strong IFRS (Technical) Knowledge
- IFRS 9,15,16,17
- Financial Statement preparation experience
- CaseWare / Draftworx
- Provide Technical accounting support for complex accounting issues, which includes, but is not limited to revenue, financial instruments, share based payments transactions, BBBEE transactions, employee benefits.
- Conduct the document research of accounting transactions to conclude on the application of IFRS
- Monitor IASB activities to identify the potential impact of new pronouncements and prepare technical accounting policies
- Acknowledge and communicate promptly with business on technical accounting issues
- Ensure financial reporting, including financial statements, complies with IFRS and Tax, requirements through IFRS disclosure checklist for interim and year-end
- Prepare technical opinions for review
- Implement requirements for technical changes to IFRS 9,15,16,17 amongst other
- Coordinate client meeting and feedback
- Prepare the AFS
- AD-HOC Projects
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard-working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on: ----- or 062 -----
Recruitment Consultant: Santhurie Pungan or email:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.