Minimum requirements for the role:
- Relevant technical diploma or degree is essential.
- Previous experience in a mining process environment.
- Knowledge of the mining and minerals processing industry and market is preferable.
- Knowledge of project management is preferable.
- Must have excellent budget management skills.
- Must have a technical aptitude.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Must be self-motivated and have solid time management skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy is essential with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Email CV to jeff@------
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying the maximum number of high probability prospects and developing a robust sales pipeline.
- Defining needs and requirements for international markets and customers.
- Managing opportunities for equipment and process solutions from the initial concept, through to the successful order and installation.
- Preparing tenders and offers.
- Conducting and coordinating effective customer visits, communication and follow ups.
- Handing over test results with alternative solutions to customers.
- Compiling budgets.
- Developing international market strategies and sales plans.
- Conducting international client visits.
- Submitting monthly activities report and quarterly plan updates to department management.
- Managing opportunities and updating progress on the Master Project List on a weekly basis.
- Keeping abreast of market trends.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Researching competitors which includes market strategies and pricing philosophy.
- Managing customer relationships.
- Managing group subsidiaries and agents regarding markets, products and project pipeline which includes updating and using prospect management tools and international visits.
- Compiling standard costing sheets, maximizing profitable margins, preparing and pricing schedules for international markets.
- Controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Attending general monthly sales department meetings.
- Attending technical and working group as required to do so.
Planning and Reporting:
- Reporting on actual progress versus plan (both strategic plans and budget).
- Providing timely feedback to the sales manager regarding performance.
- Maintaining accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports.
- Facilitating test work and liaising with the Engineering Department on client requirements and test results.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Email CV to --------Please upload your CV here-------->
Salary package, including benefits, is negotiable depending on experience gained.