Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum Qualification: CA with 5 years of treasury experience.
- Competent in MS Office, Hyperion and Treasury Management Systems.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Treasury Accountant Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare financial forecasts accurately.
- Treasury policy compliance and associated reporting.
- Resolve all queries and performance of variance analysis related to budgets.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a multi-tasking environment.
- Adhoc analysis and demonstrating for key strategic projects.
- Successfully assisted in audits and proposed long-term solutions to consistent discrepancies.
- Prepare daily summaries and journal entries detailing the cash transactions of the company and the financial standing that resulted.
- Internal Audit of Treasury
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, Please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our data base for any other suitable positions.
For more information, contact:
Consultant Name: Kavisha Maharaj
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.