Qualifications and Experience:
- BCom Accounting Degree or Treasury/Accounting related qualification
- 5 years or more of Treasury experience
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of Excel, Hyperion, Treasury Management Systems and MS Office
- All accounting and reporting aspects linked to Treasury
- Preparation of Treasury Budgets and Forecasts
- Prepare and manage Group Cash flow Forecasts
- Year end and interim Treasury Audits
- Internal Audit of Treasury
- Compliance aspects of Treasury
- Maintenance and management of Treasury system and all related aspects
- Assistance and support to Senior Treasury Accountant and Group Treasurer
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information contact please contact us on -----
Recruitment Consultant: Marnene van der Merwe
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.