The Ideal Candidate
- Must have +- 3 years of Supply Chain Planner work-related experience linked to supply chain functions (or a similar position)
- Must be highly computer literate (MS Excel, Google Sheets).
- Must be detail orientated and deadline-driven.
- Drives the Integrated Business Planning (concrete products)
- Reports capacity based on inventory forecasts supplied by the commercial team for the pack prepared for the executive committee.
- Provides input, in the form of:
Sales forecast analysis.
- Production accuracy and works order (on time in full)
- Sales order
- Identifies demand and supply constraints.
- Recommendations for resolving supply constraints.
- Provides factory plans in line with the weekly planning process.
- Forecast understanding to review and interrogate the demand forecast provided by the commercial team to understand driving factors behind the numbers and ability to identify whether the forecast has shortfalls based on historical data.
- Ability to provide forecasts for other raw materials such as cement, sand, de-pelleting oil etc.
- Minimum Qualification – BCom degree in Supply Chain or any related qualification.
NB – Please note that due to COVID 19, recruiters are not able to contact each applicant. However, for peace of mind, your CV will automatically be kept on our database for any future positions that may match your skills and competencies.
Motivation: “The only impossible journey, Is the one you never began”
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.