BDU 409521 - BUSINESS ANALYST
Professional Career Services
BDU 409521 - BUSINES..
Wednesday, March 15, 2023
Johannesburg, South Africa
R35 000 - R40 000 CTC per month
Luxury lodges and camps are perfectly situated to showcase the very best of Africa’s iconic safari and island destinations.
- The IT business analyst is responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions, and finding technological solutions to business needs, amongst other duties.The IT Business Analyst will report to the Systems Manager
- Survey existing technology infrastructure and systems to form high-level view of present capabilities.
- Facilitate workshops/JAD sessions to expand the understanding of the business requirements
- Create business data models.
- Create Business Requirement documentation (BRD).
- Contribute to Software Requirements Specifications (SRS).
- Assist with to functional requirement specifications (FRS)
- Analyzing the Impact of Requirement Changes
- Liaise and communicate the system requirements to testers, developers, business analysts and provide ongoing feedback regarding system issues.
- Creating and run test plans
- Lead team through the project life cycle by planning, budgeting, scheduling and tracking a project plan
- BCom Informatics or BSc Computer Science
- Business Analysis Diploma
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience within travel industry
- Agile Project Methodology
To be confirmed
NB! This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.