Our client, an accounting, tax and business consulting firm based in Durbanville, seeks to appoint a suitably qualified accountant / bookkeeper.
This role will be reporting directly to the owner, a Chartered Accountant, and will offer great exposure to a highly accurate and focused individual.
- Contribute to the management of a portfolio of clients in respect of accounting and consultation work
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Drafting of Financial Statements and Management Accounts
- Perform general accounting functions
- Processing of data
- General administration
• Matric certificate (with above average Mathematics higher grade and Accounting marks) or
• A Bookkeeping / Accounting Diploma or
• B.Compt Accounting or equivalent part-time studies
• this position can be suitable for a person with limited expereince but a willingness to learn and grow within an accounting practice environment.
• Strong accuracy, detail focus and administrative abilities.
• Ability to use MS Word, Excel and spreadsheets
• Sound oral and written communication skills in Afrikaans and English
• Ability to accurately use Accounting software (Sage Pastel)
• South African Citizen
• Own transport
• High-energy professional
• A thirst for knowledge and driven to learn new skills
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication abilities
If your background matches the requirements and you would like to apply or receive more information, please:
- click on the "Apply" button or
- apply online at --------Please upload your CV here--------> or
- forward a comprehensive CV to admin@------ with “ACCOUNTANT/ BOOKKEEPER ACCOUNTING FIRM" in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.