Our Client in Witbank is seeking an experienced E&I Engineer / Superintendent to assist in the Engineering Department.
For this position you must have the following Qualifications and Experience:
- ECSA Registration.
- Working experience on Adroit.
- PLC and SCADA Training is preferable.
- BSC/BEng or Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Ability to read drawings and fault finding on circuits and control loops.
- Ability to fault find and interface modern Electrical control and communication equipment.
- At least 5 years post Qualification experience as an E & I in a Heavy Industrial or Mining Environment.
- Previous experience in maintaining Instrumentation and Process Control Equipment such as level, pressure and flow measurements, scales, density, control loops, valves and cylinders ect.
- Working experience in programming and fault finding with related to Profi-bus, Modbus and Device-net enthernet/IP and ASI Systems.
- Experience and ability to program, set up and commission PLC and SCADA Systems.
- Working experience on Schneider PLC''s, PL7 Pro and Unity Software.
This is a Permanent Position.
Company do offer a Basic salary and benefits
Should you have the above mentioned experience and qualifications kindly submit your detailed CV and Certificates to <--------Please upload your CV here--------