Drive alignment of Business Development across the organisation on behalf of the Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO) to ensure achievement of strategic objectives and maximise value creation.
Work closely with the Group Strategy team to drive the organisation''''''''''''''''s strategy through business development initiatives.
Provide strategic support to the CBDO in overseeing and monitoring the business of the department across all dimensions in order to provide assurance to the Chief Business Officer on the realisation of the required strategic impact and business results.
Champion value creation and lead improvement in all facets of Business Development to facilitate enhanced performance, decision making and mitigation of risks and exposures.
Champion culture of legal and regulatory compliance throughout the life-cycle of all the organisation''''''''''''''''s partnership transactions.
Support the office of the Chief Business Development officer with special transversal projects.
Qualifications, Experience & Inherent Requirements:
1. B-degree in Engineering, Marketing, Commerce, Finance or relevant
2. Postgraduate level qualification such as MBA will be an advantage
3. Minimum 15 years'''''''''''''''' experience in strategic business development and commercial management in a large multi-faceted and complex business environment of which at least 7 years at a senior managerial level
4. In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organisation''''''''''''''''s mandate and business
5. Risk and opportunities management
6. Requirement of trust and honesty in the handling of finances as per the National
Credit Act Amendment 19
Standard Job Requirements:
1. Driver''''''''''''''''s license code 08
2. Local and international travel as required by the business
Mining / Engineering background is preferred.