My client has been a leading supplier to it’s clients for over a decade. They are a force to be reconed with and therefor seeking for a top Group Accountant thatthrives on being hands on involved in various divisions. If you are a finance professional with a strong academic record of accomplishment and academic achievements you will be the perfect fit.
Job & Company Description:
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Record monthly adjusting and accrual entries
- Update fixed asset system for additions and disposals and record monthly
- Monitor cash balances and recommend capital calls and distributions from/to investors
- Prepare monthly financial statement analysis according to GAAP with variance reporting
- Compile monthly financial statement package with required supporting documentation
- Distribute financials to lenders/owners
- Attend owner meetings, as necessary
- Assist in the annual audit and tax return preparation
- Assist in annual budget preparation
- Overall accuracy of the general ledgers
- Supervising internships
- Costing and reviewing costs
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 2-3 years experience in the same line.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.