- Basic literacy skills (read and write English)
- Matric with 5 years’ experience or
- 7 – 10 years’ recognition of prior learning and handyman’s experience
- Handyman Course Certificate will be advantage
- Electrical and plumbing maintenance experience is highly preferred
- A relevant trade qualification will be advantageous
- Basic computer literacy skills required
- Driver’s license required
- Read, speak and write English
- Must be able to work alone or with a team and organise help
- Be fit (able to work up and down stairs)
- Painting, tiling, woodwork, electrical and other general handyman skills
- Good in working with hands and using handyman tools
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends when required
- Ensure that compliance is maintained within required building in accordance with statutory regulations and Company standards
- Responsible for day to day maintenance of the building and carry out general maintenance or housekeeping duties as directed by work instructions and maintenance plan
- Maintenance of efficient responses/feedback to complaints/queries received from HV, DRC and SSC regions.
- Completes work order records and files all related maintenance paperwork
- Maintaining adequate stock levels of consumables and safe guarding of tools
- Responsible for housekeeping of storeroom
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 business days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.