Job & Company Description:
To lead and manage the demand planning, production planning, inbound logistics of raw and packaging materials to ensure that all quality standards are met. To strategically analyse the supply and value chain and to implement processes that effectively ensure efficiency. To develop and implement an optimal cost-effective customer centric strategy. The individual will be expected to develop, conduct, and improve Customer Service and Logistics processes for the supply of products inbound our contracted service provider
- B. Com Logistics and/or Business Economics and/or Marketing and/or Auditing and/or LLB degree
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 5-10 years management experience
- 5-10 years’ experience in a Logistics/ manufacturing environment is essential
- Understanding and knowledge of MRP and ERP systems
- Financial management, Customer service 5-8 years’ experience in similar environment in Pharmaceutical / FMCG industry specifically from the Food industry would be a massive advantage
- Maintain a master plan of forecast demand and supply capacity taking account of all strategic and operational interventions and activities, including the re- alignment plans.
- Stock management of Raw and Packaging
For more Supply chain, Logistics, Procurement jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Recruitment Consultant- Supply Chain
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.