A multi-national wealth management company is searching for an Investment Accountant to join their team in Cape Town.
The candidate will be responsible for the investment accounting function, including but not limited to the following:
- Keeping the system/ database up to date.
- Maintaining the accounting books of the Client portfolio.
- Review the transactions file created by the system for posting into the ledgers.
- Form and maintain relationships with Portfolio and Relationship Managers.
- Client reporting.
- Supplying clients tax advisors with relevant tax information by gathering tax statements.
- BCom Finance degree or equivalent.
- 2 years or more experience as an Investment / Fund Accountant.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Benefits are negotiable.
Thank you for submitting your CV. We will assess your suitability for the existing vacancies and retain your CV in our database in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Policy. We will contact you should your CV be suitable for any available positions. You have the right to “Opt-Out” of electronic communications from us at any time and you also have the right to request us to delete your information by sending a request to --------Please upload your CV here-------->. If you do not wish us to retain your details, please advise us and your details will be deleted from our records.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.