Minimum requirements for the role:
- Minimum matric is essential.
- A tertiary qualification is preferred.
- Key Account Management and New Business Development experience is essential.
- Previous sales experience within the masterbatch, compounding, plastics raw materials or related industries is essential.
- The successful candidate must have a good understanding of plastic raw materials and the associated conversion processes within the markets.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and CRM software is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing Senior Key Accounts and developing marketing and business strategies within the Plastics Manufacturing industries.
- Implementing Key Account plans and strategies to ensure sales targets and objectives are met or exceeded.
- Managing, liaising and delivering on technical queries with regards to existing and new products for customers.
- Monitoring market developments to identify and assess potential new customers and opportunities.
- Building up market and competition knowledge by analysing market trends.
- Establishing and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Implementing volumes and pricing objectives agreed with key account customers.
- Effectively implementing price increases and maintaining monthly or quarterly price lists
Salary package including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.