Qualifications and Experience:
- BCom Management Accounting / BCom Hons Management Accounting.
- Partially or fully CIMA qualified.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in the FMCG / Supply Chain experience.
- Experience working on ACCPAC (Essential).
- Intermediate to expert level with Excel.
- Data analysis experience.
- Accounts Payable:
- Processing of Supply Chain invoices.
- Resolving queries.
- Freight costs and recovery analysis.
- Responsible for month-end reporting.
- General Ledger Reconciliations.
- Responsible for TP schedules and forecasting.
- Supply Chain Analysis:
- Analysis of Supply Chain management.
- Identifying concern areas and resolving the queries.
- Assist Operations on decision making.
- Loading and maintaining of cost chain data.
- Analyse, report, evaluate and reconcile cost chain data.
- Container cost recovery analyses.
- Laptop, Cell phone and 3G internet connection provided.
- Medical fund.
- Provident fund.
- Remote work after training is completed.
- Must be willing to work longer hours than required.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 28 February 2021, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 3 March 2021.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.