Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
We are seeking a Professional Civil Engineer or Technologist for Port Elizabeth
- Planning, design and contract administration of civil engineering projects from inception to completion.
- Preparation of tender documents.
- Preparation of reports (Project Inception, Concept and Viability, Design, tender evaluation, progress, financial, close-out, etc).
- Day-to-day contract administration and management of civil engineering projects.
- Handling of technical queries and resolutions and leading Site and Technical Meetings on site, including the taking of minutes.
- Financial control of construction contracts
- Communicate frequently with all professionals and clients.
- Handling of technical queries and dispute resolutions in conjunction with others.
- Assist with project safety and environmental matters during construction.
- General office and project related admin.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- Registration with ECSA as a Professional Engineer or Professional Engineering Technologist.
- At least 4 years’ verifiable post graduate experience in the planning, design and contract administration of civil engineering and building projects from inception to completion.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Office Project.
- Basic knowledge and experience with AutoCAD Civil3D.
- Experience in the use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) software, in particular ACC will be advantageous.
- Own Vehicle
- Valid Driver’s License
Market Related Salary
Group Life Insurance
Group Provident Fund