Finance Lead – FIXED ASSETS - (Western Cape) – Contract
A leader in the manufacturing space is looking to add both leadership experience and technical expertise to its high calibre Reporting and Control function by recruiting an ambitious CIMA/ACCA as Senior Fixed Asset Accountant / Lead.
Reporting to and working with the CFO, and be responsible for the fixed asset accounting on the ERP system, including WIP, capitalisation, depreciation, retirement and write offs.
You will meet the following criteria/minimum requirements:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CIMA / ACCA qualified
- 6+ years prior experience within a relevant fixed assets position preferably within a large manufacturing organisation.
- Experience managing & maintaining a fixed asset register of R300 million or more in value
- IFRS knowledge and experience (non negotiable)
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience
Your Key Accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
- You will be accountable for ensuring the accurate and efficient accounting and reporting of Fixed Assets and maintain accurate records for over ZAR300mn fixed assets
- Financial reporting and control - ensuring the integrity and full statutory compliance of financial statements externally and providing high quality first line reporting internally
- Ownership of balance sheet for Intangible and Tangible assets. Ensuring ledgers are fully reconciled and risks and opportunities are controlled.
- Relationship management with external auditors and to ensure full compliance with best practice
ü Location: Atlantis (Western Cape)
ü Closing Date : 19 April 2021
ü Duration: 9 – 12 months contract
Take the next big step in your career and join a leading production / manufacturing company with a highly reputable brand.
To apply or for further details send us an detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to --------Please upload your CV here-------- (Reference FAFM_AF_WP)