Senior / Lead Functional Analyst - SAP Retail / SD / Stores
To evaluate the demands of the business owners, transforms the essence into an abstract and algorithmic business model and as such identifies the use cases and transforms them into logical and technical views and are able to configure the system.
- Structuring of system strategy such as the development of systems requirements through the design, prototyping, testing, training, defining, and implementation of procedures for support of practical business solutions in order to align to Corporate Business Strategy
- Customizing the respective business area and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints of the request.
- Prepare test scripts for testing the configured scenarios and perform the testing.
- To oversee the developing of ABAP programs and functions as requested by business in accordance with the company Standards
- To provide support to the junior members of the team as well as users of the SAP System.
- Min 5 years experience in a similar position
- SAP – Retail domain experience
- SAP retail working knowledge inside SD and inventory management, configuration & code analysis
- Experience in inventory management including food services, waste management etc.
- 1 year hands-on experience in the configurations & business processes of:
- Store ordering
- Agency business
- Sales order processing
- POS in&Out bound processing
- FIORI would be a huge plus