**5 YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT**
The purpose of the role is to provide a comprehensive and in-depth financial modelling and analytics solution for project finance transactions and ongoing transaction management, in support of the organisation''''s project finance transaction teams, project partners and government authorities, among other stakeholders.
1. Lead a highly capable modelling and analytics team within Project Finance
2. Developing new project finance models
3. Update and maintain project finance models
4. Provide financial advice and support for project finance transactions
5. Set and maintain modelling quality standards
6. Project finance analysis
- A relevant recognised post-graduate qualification such as a masters degree, CFA, CA or a finance MBA.
- A four-year university degree in finance, economics, business science or other numerate graduate qualification, with advanced training in project finance modelling.
- 10 years overall project finance modelling experience:
- 6 years project finance modelling experience on large infrastructure megaprojects.
- 4 years project finance structuring and negotiation of project documents and funding to financial close.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.